Mustangs on The Move are a proud South Australian Club celebrating everything that is the iconic Ford Mustang. We always welcome new membership enquiries. Membership applications are welcome but shall be limited to the following:
• Persons who currently own a Mustang as a sole or joint owner/s. (Proof of ownership will need to be established).
• If you are considering purchasing an eligible Mustang (over 30 years) talk to the Club about Membership as Club Registered vehicles have the advantages of;
No Stamp Duty payable
Significantly reduced annual Registration costs
Reduced Comprehensive Insurance
Able to enjoy your vehicle 90 days per Registration Year.
• “Associate Member” for persons intending to own a Mustang and seek assistance from the Club. Associate membership is restricted to 12 months maximum with a right of renewal at the discretion of the Committee.
• All applicants must be nominated and seconded by current financial members of the Club and all applications will be submitted to members for endorsement. Under the MOTM Constitution, 100% acceptance by members is required. A member is not required to give reasons for vetoing an application.
• The applicant must attend a MOTM Club Meeting to present their completed application, together with prescribed fees and provide proof of ownership of their Mustang. Meetings are held 7:30pm on the 4th Wednesday of the month at:
51 King William Road, Unley (Sporting Car Club clubrooms)
SEE MAP – Please note meeting are not held in December and January.
Joining Fee $60.00
Annual Subscription $60.00
• Existing Members are also able to have any make of eligible Street Rod, Left Hand Drive Vehicle or Historic Vehicle on MOTM Club Registration