Mustangs on the Move (referred to as MOTM) is committed to protecting your privacy and developing a Web site that gives you the member a safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to MOTM Web site. By using Mustangs on the Move website, you consent to the conditions described in this statement.
Personal Information & Security of your Personal Information
MOTM will not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personal information about you or any persons provided in relation to your personal information. MOTM will protect the privacy of your personal information because of our legal and ethical commitment to compliance with the law. All personal information collected on this website is used exclusively for the purpose of the MOTM web site, communication with members and improving your web site experience. MOTM will only collect personal information to the extent deemed necessary to serve our legitimate purpose.
Personal information is held on secure hard drives and is only accessed by authorised persons for the purpose of performing the required tasks in regards to your web site access. Personal information will be destroyed once it is no longer required, or by your written request.
Due to nature of the internet we cannot guarantee absolute security of information transmitted or stored on our servers.
Conditions of Use
The following is the Agreement which applies to your use of the MOTM web site, including the purchase of goods using the MOTM online purchase service. By Logging in, you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
1. You must ensure that your access to the MOTM web site or use of it is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
2. The member must take precautions to ensure that the process which they employ for accessing the web site do not expose them to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage the customer’s computer system. MOTM takes no responsibility for any damage which may arise in connection with your use of the MOTM web site.
3. The member warrants that all information and data provided by the member in the creation of a MOTM web site account is accurate and up to date.
4. The member must notify MOTM immediately if the customer becomes aware of any unauthorised use of the MOTM web site account.
5. All Intellectual Property on the MOTM Website is the property of MOTM. Unless authorised by MOTM in writing, you may not reproduce, modify, display or distribute any material from the MOTM web site.
MOTM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the MOTM web site or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Your access will be terminated 30 days after non renewal of your MOTM annual membership.
Links to Third Party Sites
MOTM Web Site may contain links or Sponsors pages to other web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of MOTM and MOTM is not responsible for the contents of these sites. MOTM is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MOTM.
Changes to this Statement & Contact Information
MOTM will from time to time update this Statement of Privacy. MOTM encourages you to periodically review this Statement.
MOTM welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. MOTM do not intend for any of the above conditions to violate your rights as a member. If any of the above conditions violate your rights MOTM will honour your rights and remove the condition. If you feel your rights have been violated please contact email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to read and understand the conditions above. MOTM hopes you enjoy your web site experience.
Whilst every care has been taken in compiling and checking, there will be some errors and circumstances that will change over time. We accept no responsibility financially, legally or otherwise for actions taken or the consequences thereof based on the use of the contents on this site. We do not accept any responsibility for content of third party sites. Links are provided to outside sites for convenience only. Third party sites and their content do not necessarily reflect the views of the site owners.